Soft Teddy bear
- Availability: In Stock
Returns accepted if the product is not as described or is damaged
To ensure that every buyer is protected when purchasing from Arcmall, we have the following refund options:
- Full refund if you don't receive your item
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described or is damaged
Calculate shipping for this item
|Shipping method||Shipping to||Duration of Shipment||Estimated date of delivery||Shipping Cost|
|China Mail||Sri Lanka||6 - 8 days||02/06/2017||$56.00|
|Royal Mail||Sri Lanka||9 - 12 days||05/06/2017||$0.00|
|DHL||Sri Lanka||12 - 15 days||08/06/2017||$0.00|
|Fedex||Sri Lanka||12/06/2017||15 - 18 days||$0.00|
Everyone who shops on Arcmall receives the following guarantees for each purchase:
1. Full refund if you don’t receive your order
You will get a full refund if your order does not arrive within the delivery time promised by the seller.
How it works:
Sellers on Arcmall set a delivery time with a maximum of 60 days. If you can prove that you did not receive your order within the stated delivery time, you will get a full refund.
Full refunds are not available in the following circumstances:
· Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
· Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the seller’s control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by natural disaster)
· Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Arcmall.com
2. Refund or keep items not as described
You can get a full refund if your item is significantly different from the seller’s description, or you can choose a partial refund and keep the product.
How it works:
Every seller sets a return policy to resolve issues where the item is not as described (i.e. who is responsible for return shipping costs). If your item is not as described, you should contact the seller to discuss a resolution. If you can accept the product and want to keep it, you should negotiate a partial refund. Otherwise, you will get a full refund as established by the seller’s return policy.
Buyer protection is provided to users who purchase items from Arcmall. We ensure that we provide the best quality products to our customers by inspecting every item before its being sent to you. Buyer protection is our guarantees that ensure you’ll receive your item on time.
You will be able to apply for buyer protection when:
- The item you received was not as described on Arcmall.
- If you did not receive your item on time as promised by the seller
- If the item you received is not a genuine item
The following scenarios are not covered under buyer protection
- If you received an item but you no longer need it.
- If you claim an item is not as described but the seller can prove that it is
- If you claim to have not received the item but the shipping company confirms that it has arrived.
- Orders or payments made outside of Arcmall
If you wish to apply for buyer protection, follow the steps below
- Login to Arcmall
- Click on “my profile”
- Click on “Order History”
- Click on the order you want to return and click on the “Return” button
- Fill in the information and submit